"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

"WELCOME TO MY BLOG, FIND THE WAY!!"


Welcome to My Blog:
"Find the Way in Your Life!!"


Welcome to a brand new day to one and all!!...
My soul, an expression of virtue, the soothing music of the field, a balm in a raging deep blue sea, and the joy brought by the morning herald, would like to share with you, the good news of this day. Writing is the language of my heart, so that I would let my inner muse go and elevate one´s spirit to another dimension.

In the morning, I walk out of the house to my garden of plants, and pray in the open air gazing at the sky... Absorbing the sunlight, inhaling God´s presence and the beauty of the new day, so I claim the blessings of the incoming hours. I give thanks to God for the gift of life in all circumstances. Then, I come back home and start writing deep expressions of my soul. When I do this, I feel God´s presence in a very palpable way. God created me in this way. Writing is my prayer language, my way of communication to the world, and the language of my spirit.
The Lord shows me the way in all I do. He is an amazing Lord, so I follow Him!!
I have found the way in my life. Praise the Lord!!

Please, take some of your precious time, sit back, relax, enjoy reading and basking in the beauty of inspirational reflections, food for thoughts and food for the spirit.
May you hear God´s voice in your heart, know His touch in your life, and feel His unconditional love each day. May the grace and peace of our precious and Holy Lord, Jesus Christ, our Savior be with you and with your beloved ones always.

Thank you in advance for sharing with me this day!!
God bless!!
Cordially,
Starry Dawn.

No comments: