"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome to a brand new day to one and all!!




Welcome to a brand new day to one and all!!
The Lord raised me up to the top of the mountains, to places that I thought I would never reach. I am a humble servant of our dear Lord. He is an amazing Lord.
Something about me that you may like to know...
My soul, an expression of virtue, the soothing music of the field, a balm in a raging deep blue sea, and the joy brought by the morning herald, would like to share with you, the wondrous news of this day.
I am Starry Dawn, a concerned American Christian, mature woman, a loving mother and a proud grandmother. I love my dear family so much. Long ago, I used to have wonderful jobs in my life. Now, I am an aging baby boomer with health issues, yet I write poems, stories and other deep expressions of my heart, so that I should let my inner poetical muse go, elevate one's spirit to another dimension, and reach into people's hearts worldwide. I had overcome the hardships of life, for God showed me the way.
In the morning, I walk out of the house to my beautiful garden of plants, and pray in the open air gazing at the sky. Absorbing the sunlight, inhaling God's presence and the beauty of the new day, I claim the blessings of the incoming hours. I give thanks to God in all circumstances. Then, I come back home and start writing. I write my prayers, my songs, my reflections, thoughts, my poems and stories, and so on. When I do this, I feel God's presence in a very palpable way. God created me in this way with high goals and moral values. Writing is my prayer language, my way of communication to the world, and the language of my heart.
One of the worst things that could happen to a person is to have an amputated spirit, which may lead to an amputated or stolen future. Freedom of will is the key of a successful life.
I love the Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior with all my heart. He shows me the way in all I do. I also love animals, the rhythmical heartbeats of wildlife and our natural environment. These are just the beginning of my point of interests.
Please, take some of your precious time, sit back, relax, enjoy reading and basking in the beauty of poetry and inspirational reflections. May you hear God's voice in your heart, know His touch in your life, and feel His unconditional love each day. May the grace and peace of the Lord be with you always.
Thank you in advance for sharing with me this day!! Praise the Lord for His mercy!!
I let you know that I don't post every single day. However, I only write when I have something meaningful to say which will be meaningful to read.
I have posted the pictures of my beautiful garden of plants where I usually pray.
God bless you, my dear readers!!
In God's Garden,
Starry Dawn.

2 comments:

Jane said...

a great post ,thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts and prayers of the heart.Blessings jane

Starry Dawn said...

Thank you, Jane for taking your precious time to read my post and write your kind comments!! You are welcome to my blog!!
I am glad that you like what I write.
I hope you visit more often, Jane.
I truly appreciate your gentleness, dear.
God bless you in every single manner!!
Happy New Year to you and to all your loved ones!! All the Best,
Starry.