"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Monday, September 23, 2013

"MY PHOTO POEM" BY STARRY.

"MY PHOTO POEM"  BY  STARRY.


Today is my birthday. I do not know how and why 
I have lived and reached this far in time.
I guess God must have a plan for my life to use me as 
His instrument in His Almighty Army of God.
Telling you the truth, I have felt like my words and photo described in my poem,
for I have been hurt so badly like a real burden, 

and for so long...
Yet, I am thrilling to admit that from this moment on, 
I allow myself to change my ABC mind.
Last night, God spoke to me in my dreams...
He said: "Oh, my child! I have seen you suffer 

through your heart. It hurts me that you are hurt.
But, if all you have left is God in this fleeting world, 
in fact, God is all you need."
Then, I shall decide to change into 

"THE NEW ME."
Until we write again.
Poet Starry Dawn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, dear heart, for visiting MY JOHNNY blog. Thank you too for all the kind, supportive words. The Lord is my dearest Friend, the One who continues to bless my days. Yes, I miss my sweet johnny but will see him again one day, along with my parents and sister as well.
I am a grandmother too, of many grandchildren,well over 32 now, counting the great grandkids too.
I'm sorry you have had such a hard life, especially sorry for the abuse. I grew up facing that every day so know how horrible and scary it can be.
I have arthritis in my hands so can't keep my blogs updated as I once did, but try to do the best I can. If you scroll down to the beginning of MY JOHNNY blog sometime you'll find our story there, at the beginning. I titled it The Fragrance Of A Rose. I tell people about this because it helps them get acquainted with me, to see just how far God has walked with me..and my family. Take care. I will be checking out the rest of your blogs soon. Thanks again. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Have an awesome day. I don't want to forget to say how much I love sweet Sandy. She is a precious soul, one who so rightly reflects the Lord.

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Barb,
I am so impressed and flattered by your magnificent words.
Of course, I shall be visiting you often for sure.
I love to help the ones in need.
I'll try to be a helping soul, hand, listening ear, a good friend, a caring heart, the voice of the voiceless...
May God comfort you in the good times and in the bad times, my dear friend Barb!
I can feel your pain, yet it won't last forever. Trust the Lord with all your heart!
Be blessed.
Poet Starry Dawn.

Anonymous said...

I am a Christian also.

My Lord guides my day.

God guides me in my art. He has shoween me many ways of art for me.

It gives me peace. I have joined several blogggers in doing art.

I have been blessed I also have made my Grandchildren 6 of them albums. I have designed.

I have made cards. The list goes on.

I give the Lord the glory.

I seen you had this site or your blog advert. So here I am at this one.

May we become friends through Christ leading us.


I see another gal here Barb. I plan to see her blog.

How wonderful that we have so many bloggers in love with the lord.

my email

sparkle7@hotmail.ca
I wanted to join your friends list but cannot see where I can add you.