"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Morning Blessings.

Morning Blessings!
I celebrate the blessings with the presence of my wonderful and prestigious friends around here. Comments are welcome at anytime.
I invite you all for a Virtual Lunch Online gathering round my table at home. Am I boring you with my family stories?...I wonder... (Click to Enlarge Photo of My Home Table)
Well, we could also exchange tales based on true stories or fiction ones. We may talk about whatever you wish to share with me, for I am an open heart, someone who loves to listen to the ones in most need of help. I'd like to be the voice of the voiceless, those forgotten souls who cry alone, and nobody listens to them. I've got a big heart, and as long as I live, I'd like to share my compassionate way to soothe someone in pain, forsaken, lonely, sick, abandoned orphans, elderly, and the list goes on and on... Sadly, I am running out of time, since I am an old sick lady myself. I have been used and cruely abused -as a human experiment for so long, and I am bound to die at anytime... My life will soon be through, and I know that nobody cares for me in this passing world. So, I'll be glad to get reunited with my dear mother in Heaven with Jesus, our Lord & Savior God. In the meantime, I pray -like I always do every single day.
Today's Prayer.
Dear Jesus, Thank You for blessing me with another day!! I woke up, and I am still alive... I know that tomorrow is not promised to anyone. I have already lived enough throughout over six decades of my lifetime. Sadly, after struggling for so long, I've become weary and tired. Fatigue is overwhelming. So I'll be ready to go at Your single call, Jesus, for I know nobody will miss me. In fact, nobody will even notice that I am no longer there. Folks rarely write to me, or call me, or even Email me anylonger. Anyway, It's a matter of time -sooner or later- how long we'll stay trapped in our mortal bodies. However, I would like You, Jesus to still use me -a little bit more- for Your Glory in this fleeting world -which needs to be fixed, to be changed for the better before it's too late. Sadly, my tired eyes have seen much decay worldwide. At this point, I only wish to see Your Light, God at the end of the tunnel, for I feel so blind in the dark of an unknown exit... I'm weary, Lord, please, guide my footsteps, if that is Your will. I pray in Jesus' Almighty Name. AMEN.

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I can post on your blog! :) Sandie