"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Spiritual Wealth and Blessings in Christ."



"Spiritual Wealth and Spiritual Blessings in Christ."

As I spent many years abroad teaching English to foreign learners after my dear mom departured from this world into Eternity, I had to encounter raw experiences trying to survive in the asphalt jungle. The devil´s darts and arrows crossed my feeble heart, but my strong will set me free. The Lord always stood by me pulling me up from the deepest well.
My dear parents helped with my upbringing, so I had commitments with them when they needed me the most. So, I took care of my dear father and aunts in their illness and elderly years until the Lord called them to His Heavenly Home.
I have seen spiritually dead people because of their disobedience and sins bragging about their questionable morals, but they follow only the world´s evil ways and deeds instead of proving their honest hearts for real with good examples of trustworthy Christian lives. We should be a role model to follow with our example of living. But God´s mercy is so abundant, and love for us is so great, that while we were spiritually dead in our disobedience, God brought us to life with spiritual wealth that is given to us by the strength of God´s plan for our lives in this world that we must follow. I trust my Lord and Savior, and I hear His words speaking to my heart...
"Spiritual Blessings in Christ." (Ephesians 1: 3-14)
"Let us give thanks to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!! For in our union with Christ he has blessed us by giving us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world. Even before the world was made, God had already chosen us to be His through our union with Christ, so that we would be holy and without fault before him.
Because of his love God had already decided that through Jesus Christ he would make us his sons and daughters, this was his pleasure and purpose. Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear Son!! For by the blood of Christ we are set free, that is, our sins are forgiven. How great is the grace of God, which he gave to us in such large measure!! In all his wisdom and insight God did what he had purposed, and made known to us the secret plan he had already decided to complete by means of Christ. This plan, which God will complete when the time is right, is to bring all creation together, everything in heaven and on earth, with Christ as head. All things are done according to God´s plan and decision; and God chose us to be his own people in union with based on what he had decided from the very beginning. Let us, then, who were the first hope in Christ, praise God´s glory!!
And you also became God´s people when you heard the true message, the Good News that brought you salvation. You believed in Christ, and God put his stamp of ownership on you by giving you the Holy Spirit he had promised. The Spirit is the guarantee that we shall receive what God has promised his people, and this assures us that God will give complete freedom to those who are his. Let us praise His glory!!"
Thanks for reading!! God bless!!
STARRY DAWN.



No comments: