"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Friday, September 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POET STARRY!! THIS IS MY LAST POST.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POET STARRY!! THIS IS MY LAST POST.

"FIND THE WAY IN YOUR LIFE" BLOG RETIRED.

Dear Readers,

Thank you in advance for reading my posts, writing your heartfelt comments and lingering in my inspirational site for a while!!

You may visit my older posts, if you wish. This blog will remain visible online, as long as there will be folks still interested in reading my writings and poetry.

Please, watch a child amazing performance!! Jackie Evancho, Opera Soprano Singer singing the "AVE MARIA." Sit back, relax, grab a cup of tea, read and enjoy listening to this wonderful music.

The Link is:


"OH, HOLY NIGHT!!" Song by Celtic Woman. The Link is:


American Website with wonderful and inspirational Christian Video-Poems with music, if you wish to watch, the Link is:


The Link to my New Journals Blog is:


I shall see you there from now on, if you wish to remain in touch.

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. SEND ME AN EMAIL, PLEASE...

May our dear Lord always be your everlasting candle in the wind.

God's richest blessings may always abound in your life!!

In the Lord's glorious vineyard,

Poet Starry Dawn.









6 comments:

child of God said...

I hope your Birthday was amazing.

Hugs,
<><

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweet dear friend, Child of God for your warm birthday wishes!!
I had a lovely day with all my beloved ones.
God bless you all!!
Poet Starry Dawn.

child of God said...

Glad you bad a great day hon! You deserve it!

Blessings,
<><

Sweet Lily said...

I'm always here to support you.

Toyin O. said...

I will miss you posts and sweet comments on my blog Starry:)

Starry Dawn said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHILD OF GOD, TOYIN, LION AND ALL READERS WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN MY INSPIRATIONAL SITE!!
I HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR LOVING WAYS.
GOD MAY BLESS YOU ALL!!
ALL THE BEST.
UNTIL WE WRITE AGAIN,
POET STARRY DAWN.