"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Healing Power of Love in the Book of Life.



The Healing Power of Love in the Book of Life.


Love is the essential nutrient that nourishes the world to spin, to go round. Love is the fuel that ignites the motivation for doing things for others. Show them that you care, say you love them each day...

Love fuels and activates our most inner substances, which make us creative and worthwhile. Love is a very valuable asset, the basement, the foundation of great buildings, especially the building of our lives.

Jesus loved the world so much that He gave His own life, as a living sacrifice for the forgiveness of our sins, as the ultimate act of unselfish love.

When you love, you don't hurt the ones you love. Don't stigmatize with the stiletto of words. You see, harsh words could cause mortal fears. Harsh words could really hurt, and cause a mortal blow in the depth of one's soul. Be nice with others, for you'll never know when one is undergoing hurdles, a hurtful heart, a low self-esteem, and needs kind words to sustain or support his/her spirit. So, don't be cruel!! Treat others the way you wish to be treated, and your golden rewards you'll collect in Heaven.

God will judge each of us at the end of times. Give away a touch of love, a slice of Heaven from your kind heart, so that you may heal or get healed by the healing power of your love.

Rejoice, be glad in this day that the Lord has given you!!

Love in Christ,

Poet Starry Dawn.

P.S.: The Lord has been the fountain of my inspirations, my vessel, my vineyard of life, and my golden retreat in Heaven. Jesus died for us. Why don't we live for Him!!...

God may bless you all, dear readers!! I hope you enjoy reading my posts.

I let you know that this inspirational blog will retire soon. Thank you in advance for visiting me!! If you wish to remain in touch, I'll invite you to visit my new site. I call my new blog:

"Journeys and Journals from Our Galaxy."

I'll post a little bit of everything there. The Link is:


You are also invited to visit a Christian American Website, which is my favourite poetical retreat, with wonderful inspirational Video-Poems with Music. The Link is:


Remember me, if I have blazed a trail in you. Please, send me an Email saying hello from time to time, and I'll do the same.

Until we write again.

In God's Garden,

Poet Starry Dawn.




No comments: