"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

THE JOURNEY.


THE JOURNEY.

To All Readers,

I let you all know that I am soon heading for New York next week. I shall be Offline in the month of September. I am going to my dear family reunion with my daughter, my grandchildren and their family, if that is God´s will. I love them and miss them so dearly!!

I shall return when I settle down home again safe.

Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blogs!!

God´s richest blessings may always abound in your life!!

In God´s glorious vineyard,

Starry Dawn.

You may visit all My Blogs, if you want to. The links are:

2 comments:

Nikki (Sarah) said...

hope you had a great time.Blessings. Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sarah!!
God bless you too!!
Starry Dawn.