"Brothers and sisters, fill your minds with whatever is good and true, whatever is pure, whatever is noble and right, whatever is lovely, whatever is honorable and admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Put them into practice, and God -who gives us peace- will be with you." (Philippians 4:8)

"Thanks for the Gift: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

We must train our minds to think upon these positive and peaceful things. We must keep our minds protected, because the devil could take advantage of those vulnerable ones.

Monday, August 24, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD!!


PRAISE THE LORD!!


Dear Lord,
Let us all pray the Lord´s Prayer today for the many blessings of a brand new day and the incoming hours that You are giving to us, if that is God´s will...

"Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Your Name, Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for Yours is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory, forever and ever. AMEN."

Dear Lord, continue to reveal the power of Your love through our vessels. Repeat after me: Yes!! I belong to God. I mean it. I do love God. I am united with the Lord. He is my source of existence and Savior. I am nothing without Him, but dust in the wind. He keeps me functioning every single day. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruits. I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life. I am complete with Christ. I am God´s workmanship. I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected. I have been redeemed and forgiven. I have been adopted as God´s child. I belong to God.

Thank You, Heavenly Father for showing us Your unconditional love, compassion and mercy, and for all Your blessings in our lives!! Thank You for the gift of Your love that keeps shining through our vessels!!

Jesus said: "Peace be with you. My peace, I give you..."

May God bless your life with His wisdom and be fruitful in everything you do.

Friends are the sunshine of life.

To all readers,

Thanks for visiting my blogs, and for brightening my world with the warmth of your kind friendship!!

In God´s Garden,

Starry Dawn.

No comments: